VP & General Manager – Automation Engine at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position reports to the SVP, Creator Workflow Products
We are currently looking for a VP & GM for our Automation Engine business. Automation Engine is a fast-growing business that empowers all ServiceNow customers to integrate and automate external systems from ServiceNow workflows. This product line includes an integration platform, robotic process automation and AI-driven document intelligence capabilities which are an automation foundation for every ServiceNow product and power custom workflows built on the ServiceNow platform.
We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The VP / GM will lead product strategy, inbound and outbound product management and business operations. You will also work cross functionally with dedicated resources in Engineering, Product Design, Marketing and Sales. The VP / GM is expected to own and operate the business globally working across direct and indirect resources to meet and exceed business objectives.
What you get to do in this role:
- Set the vision and strategy ServiceNow’s Automation Engine product line
- Define and own execution of the short- and long-term Automation Engine product roadmap, including Integrations, Robotic Process Automation and more
- Optimize current go to market efforts globally by working closely with specialty sales and marketing
- Partner with product marketing to enhance the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with prospective and existing customers
- Expand and improve a world-class team, while ensuring the corporate culture is reinforced.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Previous enterprise software leadership experience within a high growth environment
- General Management experience, with strong product management and product strategy skills
- Candidate must have strong leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience leading products for an enterprise integration or robotic process automation platform
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.