ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and the execution of information security capability.
The VP, Head of Information Security works across the entire IT organization to identify, implement, and maintain processes to document and reduce information and technology risks. This role establishes appropriate standards and controls and leverages best-of-breed IT security frameworks.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide overall leadership for information security globally and the development of all Security job functions to mitigate local and cloud based risks and apply preventive approaches to stay ahead of cyber threats
- Ensure Information Technology regulatory compliance for all applicable domestic and international laws such as GDPR to protect the business and its customers
- Implement and provide ongoing support for cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Ensure ongoing compliance for SOC2
- Perform IT investigations, as required
- Establish Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes. Ensure communication of these plans within the organization
- Execute regular security awareness and best practices training
- Provide training and mentoring to security team members
- Regularly update the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and threat information
- Communicate and champion best practices and risks to various parts of the business, as appropriate
- Recommend security policies, controls, and cyber incident response planning
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar events
- Maintain and disseminate a current understanding of the IT threat landscape for the industry and leverage various threat intelligence sources
- Establish a 24/7 global monitoring and threat detection environment
- Assist in the identification of new tools and systems to reduce and/or manage risks
- Ensure technical documentation for security practices and procedures
- Participate proactively in Tech Leadership
- Keep informed of industry trends and developments
- Be a thought leader
What is needed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Significant knowledge and demonstrated track record leading SaaS security environments
- Significant knowledge and experience with Cybersecurity Frameworks (NIST, SOC2, ISO 27000x)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.