Workforce Management Systems Specialist
Data-driven decision-making is important to us - Meraki is looking for a Workforce Systems Analyst to drive the decision-making process for future hiring, in order to maintain quality of customer experience.
You will do this by actively providing workforce management and capacity planning analysis to optimize Meraki’s Global Support staffing.
As an ideal candidate, you will have strong quantitative and logical reasoning skills, as well as superb interpersonal skills and be able to tell a clear story using data.
- 40% Communication, training, documentation:
- Communicating meaningful data to key stakeholders across many teams and providing recommendations impacting day-to-day operations and long-term strategy
- Enable Meraki management to effectively utilize Workforce Management tools by holding training sessions and crafting “how-to” documentation
- Present and back up recommendations to Senior Management based on real world data
- 40% Workforce Management Administration:
- Oversee the deployment of Workforce Management (we'll be using Monet) for Meraki’s Global Support team
- Proactively maintain data integrity and quality through recommendations to our Support Development team
- 20% Professional development:
- Obtain certifications and learn new technologies
- Attend industry meetups, webinars, and conferences
- Educate yourself on best practices in workforce management and analytics
- Experience working with data from the Salesforce platform and in SQL
- Experience with setting up a workforce management solution from scratch
- Experience in the Monet (or similar) WFM platform
- Independently identify and tackle problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Experience presenting to and communicating with executive level decision makers
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.; position does not provide sponsorship
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.