Principal- Digital Supply Chain
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS's Digital and Technology group focuses on driving end to end Digital Transformation that includes Digital Strategy, Human centered Design, exploiting emerging technologies, and purposeful change management to improve customer and company results. The types of solutions include Digital Strategy and Advisory services, end to end Transformation Management, Enterprise Data, Analytics and AI, Intelligent Automation, reimagining business processes with digital first lens and building Digital Products, Solutions and Digital Platforms leveraging Big Data Technologies, AI/ML and Advance Analytics, Digital Platform configuration and integrations. We provide a complete spectrum of technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full scale implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading digital transformation, enterprise data analytic and AI, Data science and advanced analytics and building end to end digital.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PRINCIPAL - SUPPLY CHAIN & MANUFACTURING
This role will have practice responsibilities for Supply Chain and Manufacturing practice and will take ownership of one or more client engagements at a cross office level encompassing the area of digital experience transformation leveraging engagement platforms and Bespoke solutions; provide thought leadership in developing the firm's services and offerings in the Business Technology space and add leverage to the overall leadership span for the aforementioned group in North America.
The person in this role will be responsible for growing the capabilities in the Business Technology group by developing and managing the existing client relationships and also aid in generating new business engagements. This person will need to fully understand the company and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients by developing solutions and offerings relevant to that client base.
The successful candidate will work closely with ZS leadership; grow the practice by expanding client and customer relationships and building trusted advisory relationships with executives at the company's various accounts.
- Drive the overall Supply Chain Practice growth through expertise, innovation, and collaboration with other leaders
- Lead large scale client business development and delivery engagements in Supply Chain & Manufacturing Industry;
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget;
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds;
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members;
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment;
- Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization;
- Demonstrate deep life sciences industry sector knowledge with a functional expertise across operations;
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge;
- Possess in depth business acumen;
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or Advanced Degree is highly desirable;
- 20+ years' experience in supply chain & manufacturing management consulting;
- 10+ years' experience in a leadership role within a professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level
- Prior experience in Supply Chain & Manufacturing;
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Executive-level presence and communication.
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At: