Process Excellence / Lean Manager
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology. We're looking for information security analysts who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
As Process Excellence / Lean Manager, you’ll play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing secure and private cancer care for our clients and their patients.
What You'll Do:
- Review and provide direction on projects & programs with a data driven approach.
- Tempus wide JIRA process implementation and administration.
- Regular Process metrics collection and publication to internal Engineering staff, as well as stakeholders and Tempus executive management team.
- Deliver training and coaching on Agile methodologies.
- Tempus Organization support: Meeting cadences and agendas.
- 4-6 years implementing process excellence and improvement initiatives.
- 4-6 years coaching and assessing large scale Agile process implementations.
- 3-5 years JIRA administration experience.
- Exceptional understanding of Process Excellence and the Lean mindset.
- Ability to build a process improvement culture, with flexibility and initiative in achieving the desired outcome.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.