Product Manager, Enterprise Products
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise team is focused on increasing the value of ShopRunner to our retailers by launching new products and features to enhance their customer experience. We will discover innovative ways of utilizing our unique customer relationships and data to build experiences that exceed customer expectations for our retail partners. We will also look for opportunities to replace other vendors that our partners pay for to support features on their site by building solutions that beat out the competition. We are seeking a product leader that is excited about bringing additional value to our retail partners and creating brand new products and features.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launch new products and features to our retailers by creating solutions that will help their business
- Utilize our vast customer purchase history to build new products to enhance the shopping experience on our partners’ sites
- Launch new products for customers to engage on our partners’ sites and receive personalized communications by partnering closely with the Data and Consumer teams
- Ensure adoption of new product launches by working closely with the Partner Success team and directly with retailers as needed
- Identify new product opportunities that will add value to our retail partners
- Work with product, engineering, experience design, analytics and partner success to develop and launch new products for 140+ retailers
- Optimize product launches and existing features with rigorous A/B testing
- Analyze product performance and adoption while taking action on areas of opportunity
- Present plans and progress to senior management
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of delivering complex features from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Familiarity with multivariate testing and ability to analyze product performance to evolve our product strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Experience working with product teams, analysts, designers and developers to define and launch new features
- Experience working in retail and/or a strong passion for the retail customer experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- 3+ years of product management and/or e-commerce experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.