“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- An opportunity to learn about a broad spectrum of TransUnion solutions and businesses.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience working in a product development environment and a practical understanding of Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
- Technical aptitude and critical abilities to speak to product capabilities based on the current technology
- Excellent communication skills and business process knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
We’d love to see:
- Experience in credit reporting, Batch delivery services, financial services or direct marketing industry
- 3+ years working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Product Owner Certification
Impact you’ll make:
- As a part of the Innovative Solutions Group’s (ISG) Product organization, you will help develop robust, compelling, and integrated data, analytic, and technology solutions that can be leveraged across vertical value chains and integrate easily into customer workflows.
- Collaborate with solution architect and product manager to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation and ensure traceability to detailed, clearly understandable product features.
- Work with product managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
- Work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Ensure both quality and functional goals are met with each sprint by accepting users stories once all acceptance criteria are met.
- Deliver key messages to stakeholders on product deploys and escalate issues accordingly.
- Develop implementation and training plans for incorporation into BAU.
- Work with QA and analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied
- nterpret and adhere to standard legal, compliance, and business rules during program design and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.