Associate Product Manager-Public Cloud (Entry level role) at Ensono
Translation from the corporate speak above: If you want to work hard, solve problems with your creativity, develop your knowledge in Public Cloud and skills in product management, and have fun while doing all the above, this is the team you want to be on.
To expand on the success and growth of our Public Cloud (AWS & Azure) Managed Services business, we are looking to recruit an individual with a growth mindset and can-do attitude to our Public Cloud Center of Excellence in the role of Associate Product Manager. You'll be working with Senior Product Managers to develop managed services solutions for AWS and Azure technologies. Together with your teammates, you are responsible for evaluating market trends and client needs and delivering on a product roadmap that aligns with our mission at the Ensono Public Cloud Center of Excellence – help our customers deliver on the promise of cloud.
The successful candidate will be a consummate team player who relishes opportunities for creative problem solving, enjoys working on different tasks with cross-functional teams, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment where truly no two days are the same. This role is a growth opportunity for a self-starter interested in technology or from an operational support background looking to start their career in product management, at the heart of the fast-growing cloud industry and rapidly expanding hybrid IT leader.
This position will report to the Director of Public Cloud Product and will be working directly with Senior Product Managers with a special focus on managing projects for product development and enhancements across Ensono’s Public Cloud product portfolio. As an Associate Product Manager, you will also work collaboratively with engineering, DevOps, cloud transformation consultants, solution architects, operations, sales, marketing, finance, and legal to create and deliver artifacts required for product launch, such as service descriptions, standard statement of work, product value proposition analysis, sales enablement material, sales presentations, and marketing collateral.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Associate Product Manager, you will
· Work with Senior Product Managers and cross-functional teams in both the US and UK to ideate and develop new services, solutions, or programs and associated processes, including but not limited to defining service description, cost model, service level, deployment approach and service operation
· Project lead for product development and maintenance projects across the Public Cloud product portfolio; Partnering with Senior Product Managers, you'll run the day to day of how to execute the product development piece which includes facilitating and coordinating a diverse group of teams including engineering, operations, sales, marketing, finance and legal
· Manage risk, issues, actions, tasks and plans. Clarify boundaries of acceptable risk and removes obstacles
· Implement and maintain product cost models for Public Cloud products in Ensono’s configure, price, quote (CPQ) tool, working in partnership with our CPQ specialists
· Work with Senior Product Managers to manage and prioritize the product backlog and maintain the product roadmap
· Co-lead and assist Senior Product Managers with market and competitive research, product ideation, design, development and profitability analysis
· Provide a variety of product support for internal and external customers
· Develop collaborative relationships across teams and inspire commitment, high energy and positive attitudes
Skills and Experience:
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed in a fast-paced environment on multiple and competing project timelines
· Demonstrable capability and drive to learn and apply new knowledge in new fields quickly
· Can-do attitude to analyzing, prioritizing and resolving complex challenges in a collaborative manner
· Strong project management, time management and organization skills with a proven ability to balance and execute against multiple and evolving priorities simultaneously
· End-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
· Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Technical and operational awareness; Although this role is not technical, an appreciation of technology relevant to Ensono’s service portfolio, perhaps through a technical design role, would be a potential advantage
· Communicates with clarity and accuracy, whether with colleagues, senior management or customers
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to lead projects with confidence
· Exceptional written communication and copy-editing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel, is a must
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college; 2-4 years of relevant work experience
Not required but would be a plus:
· Knowledge of ITIL service design
· Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS cloud products, especially certifications in AWS and Azure
· Solid understanding of IT managed service provider and outsourcing business models
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.