Associate Product Manager, Retirement and Workplace Solutions at Morningstar
The Role: Morningstar seeks an Associate Product Manager to work in the Product Management team on Retirement Manager, a web application that helps employees reach their retirement goals by offering advice on how much to save, identifying when to retire, and allocating their retirement account to the appropriate investment options. This position is located in our Chicago office.
- Understand and analyze business requirements and write detailed user stories to explain a change to the product from a user's perspective.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineering, design, and UI/UX to deliver a best-in-class user experience and drive implementation of new product functionality.
- Work in an agile development framework and assist product managers and team with reprioritization and grooming upcoming sprints.
- Document product capabilities to cover gaps in existing functionality or when new capabilities are being introduced.
- Help support the operational aspects of the product, including client and user support.
- Ramp up to understand basics of retirement advice methodology.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience; familiarity with Morningstar products and services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally.
- Technical experience or the willingness to gain technical knowledge to effectively communicate with scrum team engineers.
- Knowledge and experience in working with the Agile development framework, including writing user stories.
- Previous knowledge of the retirement industry would be considered a plus.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity