Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As an Associate Product Manager, you will ensure that Daxko Products deliver maximum value to customers and meet market requirements. In this position, you will fulfill the Product Owner role on the Agile Product Team.
This position reports to the Director, Product Management and serves on the Club Automation product.
You will also...
- Operate as a trusted subject matter expert in the market and understand, in-depth, the target market and user base and use this knowledge to guide product decisions.
- Understand how customers are using the product. Maintain analytics dashboards and distribute reports illustrating usage data to stakeholders.
- Understand customer feedback about the product. Track and analyze feedback channels including feature requests, churn reasons, NPS feedback, sales objections, app store reviews.
- Help research and document main market competitors through frameworks such as SWOT analysis.
- Help facilitate testing and feedback to validate new features.
- Observe and assist PMs with business case development.
- Prioritize the backlog based on business value and serve as the point person for engineers and UX designers.
- Observe and assist PMs in identifying and tracking KPIs for new features.
- Coordinate new feature releases with engineering, testing, and business teams.
- Develop an understanding of the product vision.
- Travel up to 10%.
- No prior product management experience required
- Knowledge and practical experience with Agile development methodologies and Product Owner role
- Ability to learn how to work with developers and designers to prioritize and develop new features.
- Ability to learn the basics of agile software development frameworks.
- Capable of translating requirements into user stories effectively, creating "shared understanding" between product, engineering, design, and test team members.
- Capable of understanding business goals and how they map to and drive priority of roadmap initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Proficient in conflict resolution and able to navigate situations where customers or employees are unhappy with the company
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant product management, product owner, or business analysis experience in an agile software environment
- Experience using frameworks to create and validate hypotheses based on market research
- Enterprise product management experience
- Knowledge and practical experience with Lean Startup methods and tools
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Experience working with remote teams
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.