ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
As we grow as an organization our needs are constantly evolving.
With this growth, we are currently seeking a passionate Associate Product Manager to join our BI/Internal reporting team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to grow their career as a product manager and excited to learn at one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago. Someone who is not afraid to take initiative but also not afraid to ask for help when needed. An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for developing products, you will wear many hats and learn new things on the job.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture and prioritize internal Business Intelligence Reporting requests
- Work directly with the Business Intelligence development team to drive delivery of reports
- Facilitate internal stakeholder communication
- Facilitate team communication via standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Continue to iterate and enhance reports by working with internal stakeholders and BI Engineers
What You Need
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal audiences and clearly articulate the problems we are solving and why
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, as well as independently given direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with Looker is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description