ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Delivering useful data and insights to internal stakeholders across all ActiveCampaign business units is a key component of the company's continued rapid growth. To help scale our internal analytics we are seeking a Business Product Manager to join our Customer Operations’ Business Intelligence and Analytics teams (reporting into the SVP of Customer Operations). Our ideal candidate is someone with demonstrated experience building self-serve analytics solutions as well as an innovator who can help transform ActiveCampaign's vast repository of data into insights that can meet a wide variety of business use cases.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with ActiveCampaign stakeholders across every business function to translate high level analytics requirements into specific deliverables
- Assist the Business Intelligence team with designing and executing solutions for ActiveCampaign's top level data & insights needs
- Work directly with the Business Analytics development team to drive the prompt delivery of Looker dashboards, reporting tools, and a self-serve reporting layer for stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of internal adoption on analytics work generated by our teams
- Toggle between "Kanban" approach for week to week reporting requests and "Agile" approach for long-term projects delivering deep value
- Help translate internal reporting solutions into reporting features the Engineering organization can build into ActiveCampaign's platform
- Keep ActiveCampaign VPs and Executives appraised of progress on analytics work
What is needed:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager for an analytics-based team (internal or external facing)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal audiences and clearly articulate the problems we are solving and why we are solving them
- A keen eye for the amount of work involved versus the value delivered on a project as the team builds MVP solutions
- Ability to quickly ramp up on ActiveCampaign's existing data and analytics offerings in order to connect stakeholders with solutions to their use cases
- Familiarity with the principles of data modeling, SQL, programming languages (Python, PHP, etc), and APIs
- Experience with Looker (or other data visualization tool) is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.