Client Success Manager at cleverbridge
At cleverbridge, we’re all about creating lasting relationships. Client Success Management works across boundaries – departments, countries, and functions – to develop strong and meaningful relationships with our clients that result in long-term growth. They provide day-to-day support and consultation of our clients, and ensures the delivery of operational excellence in processes, services and relations to existing clients to drive their revenue and provide a superior partnership experience. They act as a trusted partner to B2C and B2B technology vendors; using industry knowledge, proactive communication and project management skills, and a commitment to building strong relationships to drive growth in our organization.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and service-oriented with proven knowledge in e-commerce and subscription billing. We treat our clients as partners, therefore, it is critical that you have the professional skills and experience to effectively manage client relationships.
- Take ownership of assigned clients and serves as central client contact, responsible for solution delivery (internal and external), while coordinating internal resources
- Manages and develops client accounts to maintain favorable relationships
- Evaluates clients' needs, develops concepts and opportunities that support business processes and oversees the implementation of solutions. Ensure ongoing understanding of assigned clients’ goals
- Ensure ongoing delivery of contractual commitments and service levels (“Plans and Packages,” SLAs)
- Executes against operational targets (e.g. revenue, profitability and client satisfaction)
- Prepares and presents business reviews to clients and moderate/lead meetings, phone calls, onsite visits
- Partners with Sales and Account Management
- Maintain excellent ongoing understanding of cleverbridge solution, tools, partnerships, as well as an understanding of internal processes (such as legal, tax, compliance, finance, etc.)
- Provide expertise on current ecommerce industry best practices
- Revenue retention and growth of “book“ of client accounts under management
- Client SLA’s (Zendesk, incident response and/or CRM)
- Productivity and/or Client Utilization Rates
- Client Satisfaction Scores
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role with digital commerce or subscription billing services
- Technical savvy and analytical skills to assess and report on their process; recommending optimization strategies and solutions
- Demonstrated success in achieving retention and long-term partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to lead calls, gather requirements, present business cases and consult on recommended solutions and strategy
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.).