What We'll BringThe Technical Account Manager / Customer Success Manager will play a critical role in delivering, implementing, and supporting TUI’s web-based financial products. Key responsibilities will include gathering requirements from partner technical team, advising them on the application’s best practices, and recommending processes to optimize value delivered by the application. This role will act as a liaison between internal Sales, Product, Shared Services teams and Partners to ensure successful partner onboarding and providing ongoing technical support to existing partners. You must be able to determine partner’s business, technical requirements and leverage the right resources to complete the integration with the highest level of partner satisfaction. When confronted with technical challenges, he or she must find creative, economical, and elegant solutions within the application’s technical specifications.
What You'll BringThe Team’s Focus
TransUnion Consumer Interactive (TUCI) creates web-based products that help consumers manage their credit and identity. In collaboration with internal TUCI teams, we deliver superior data solutions to our partners.
Our product suite includes Credit Reports, Credit Monitoring and Identity Monitoring Products—products that help our partners monitor critical changes in their consumer’s data.
Impact You'll MakeHow You’ll Contribute
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding a strong, trusted and continuous partner relationship for all partners.
- Own technical partner onboarding process (Application delivery, implementation, and Support) for assigned TUCI partners.
- Manage all phases of partner’s technical integration lifecycle from onboarding, new products, and ongoing maintenance & support.
- Understand client standards and adapt solutions that will support their requirements and timeline.
- Manage technical integration of new products for partners.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Shared Services teams (San Luis Obispo, Chicago, Off-shore) to ensure partner integration documentation is up to date to provide appropriate support to partners for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with Share Services team members to diagnose and resolve technical issues, bugs, performance and other issues for partners.
- Document, research, track, and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform quality control system / release validations keep log of issues, changes, and future enhancements
- Conduct regular Health Checks for all your partners and provide recommendations to partners pro-actively
- Recap notes from internal and partner meetings to participants for review and follow-ups.
- Maintain a professional and productive working relationship with the partner and internal teams.
- Serve as first line of support for technical trouble-shooting questions, investigation and research.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Update product documentation, partner integration guides, FAQ’s and manage regular partner releases.
- Manage multiple internal projects and related duties (Product Owner for Partner Support Dev. Team) as assigned or required.
- Individuals with extremely high standards and a maniacally low threshold for errors and inefficient processes are ideal candidates for this position.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant partner/client management experience in application delivery, technical trouble-shooting and customer support, aftersales support, or related activities
- Strong customer orientation and collaborative skills
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational and technical levels
- Focus on excellent customer experience, willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Understanding of and ability to speak clearly with technical project teams about issues
Willingness to step-up as Secondary / Back-up TPM for various partners that require additional support from team
Ability to coordinate multiple teams in timely manner to resolve high priority / severity issues for partner and be available during off hours in case of emergencies
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent self-organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability and willingness to give and receive honest and constructive feedback- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Familiarity with web services or other real-time B2B integration technologies
- Intermediate SQL query knowledge
- Preferred knowledge of DataViewer, ReadyAPI, Spotfire, Graphana, JIRA, Confluence, MS SharePoint & PowerPoint