Digital Business Analyst at McDonald's Technology
Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you ready to make a difference and not just make a living? Do you desire to have an impact on the future of talent in a best-in-class organization? Is it time take the dive into your next great adventure? If so, apply now as your first step towards joining one of the most dynamic and innovative teams in the business today.
McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our U.S. business includes:
- Home office headquarters located in Chicago, IL
- Ten field offices located across the country, supporting our employees, brand and more than 14,000 restaurants ran by McDonald's and our franchisees
We believe that a career here is an opportunity for you to be the best at what you're passionate about, in a supportive, inclusive environment where you are valued and respected. We are dedicated to building a committed workplace that rewards and recognizes you for your loyal contribution, and supporting you by offering growth and advancement opportunities. We believe the best people in the world work right here.
About McDonald’s Global Digital Team
McDonald's has ambitious plans to evolve the customer experience for the digital era, and the Global Digital team is at the center of this aggressive change. Our team is leading the worldwide effort to develop and orchestrate digital initiatives across every facet of our interactions with customers. With the dynamic digital environment, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our customers, and developing capabilities like Mobile Ordering to bring them to life. We do this in partnership and teamwork with our IT organization and the Markets around the world.
McDonald's is looking to grow its digital capabilities by adding premier talent across the company and within the Global Digital team. McDonald's is deeply committed to our customer focus and sits at an exciting juncture where we are ready to drive our brand to new heights using digital experience and engagement as essential ingredients.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of digital business experience required, preferably in marketing, analytics, and/or technology
- 2 years of Agile Product Management experience, preferably on customer-facing products working within agile development teams.
- Consistent track record of translating user needs into digital experience improvements that achieve critical metric Goals.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence, engineers, project managers, corporate leadership, and partners.
- Experience and expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation
- Human-centered design mindset and experience with design-thinking methodologies
As a Global Digital Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the execution of various initiatives to improve customer experience and crew performance. You will be responsible for the product lifecycle for future concepts including documenting requirements, building project plans, and supporting/executing the plans for the Service Design team.
Collaborating with the Director – Service Design, you will work as a member of a highly motivated team to collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, and internal partners toward defined objectives to ensure successful product delivery.
You are a leader who is a curious, task-oriented self-starter with a strong bias toward action. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced, innovative and dynamic environment.
- Own the definition of product requirements using input from experience designers, customer research, as well as internal sources such as analytics, marketing, operations, and customer feedback.
- Assess requirements, identify project stages, critical landmarks, specific projects and ensure timely delivery
- Create business cases to support feature prioritization.
- Work closely with product managers across channels and capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights, identify opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate product development and delivery