Digital Experience Product & Content Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe digital team’s mission is to advance the corporate reputation, deepen our position in core markets, strengthen customer engagement and enhance paths to purchase by delivering exceptional digital experiences. It starts with a passion, understanding and empathy for our customers. We showcase best-in-class content and design, then curate and drive data-driven decision to continuously strengthen customer engagement and enhance paths to purchase.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The Digital Experience & Content Manager is responsible for leading programs focused on improving our digital customer experience. By leveraging expertise in digital content strategy, usability, architecture, development and design, the Digital Experience & Content Manager will work with various global internal stakeholders and external partners to orchestrate thoughtful digital experiences that drive brand awareness, accelerate purchase decisions, improve customer loyalty and satisfaction and drive sales.
Specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Overseeing and directing digital experience projects from strategy and concept, to design, launch, and measurement/optimization.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify needs, goals, and requirements to inform recommendations for digital experiences.
- Managing web content creation, reviews, approvals and launch for key areas of focus & responsibility.
- Directly implementing design principles, leveraging the design system and ensuring editorial, design and development standards and guidelines are met across MSI web properties.
- Act as a product owner for the experiences you manage - identifying new website experience features and functionality to support content strategy needs, and then working with internal teams to design, develop and enable those enhancements.
- Participating in journey planning / envisioning sessions
- Advising on best practices in web content strategy based on foundations of analytics, seo, design, taxonomy, and experience principles of user journeys)
- Acting as end-to-end journey champions & digital connectors across global & regional efforts
- Driving best-in-class web content architecture and curation to support worldwide product and solutions launches and priority initiatives on our primary website
- Supporting and implementing SEO best practices across MSI websites to drive online traffic.
- Using web analytics to analyze trends and develop insights, identify, implement and test opportunities to optimize performance, in collaboration with the Marketing Analytics team.
- Staying on top of digital / web content trends & best practices (we should consider workshops as well as self learning)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related degree is highly desired. MBA is a plus.
- Familiarity with understanding and applying design system & design principles to guide & facilitate the creation of web pages and content
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of online analytics tools, including the ability to perform data mining to analyze online trends and report on site and campaign statistics and performance preferred.
- Solid experience and knowledge and content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus. Working knowledge of HTML.
- Web writing and editing experience, particularly in interactive experience, online journalism or business-to-business marketing, publishing or communications.
- Excellent copy editing and fact-checking skills. Relentless attention to detail. Polished writing style and strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of search experience optimization best practices, tools
- Strong experience executing digital programs around consumer/customer behavior, sales funnel, and market lifecycle concepts
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams
- Ability to guide decision making with strategic insight
- Strong leader with the ability to transition between strategy and planning to hands-on execution as situations demand it
- Proactive approach to problem identification and solving
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years experience managing web projects
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.