Dir, Inbound Product Mgmt at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
Job Title: Director, Product Management
Location(s): Kirkland, WA USA
This position reports to: Head of Product, CMDB
Service Graph Connector team in particular is dedicated to creating the best data platform to get a 360 degree view of people, process and technology within an enterprise. This data drives customer use case across ServiceNow from Cloud management, to Observability all the way to Security and Risk management. The team works on both front-end and backend features related to data integration and has extensive exposure to our partner eco-system.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead the Service Graph Connector product team
- Work with product management, engineering, and design team to formulate our vision and roadmap for ServiceNow ServiceGraph Connector
- Serve as an evangelist within Service Now Engineering and Field and be the go-to person to help solve customer problems
- Work with global 2000 customers to determine unmet needs, business goals, product usage, and refine ideas with concepts and product feedback
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories and be data-driven in prioritizing new features and improvements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and key customers to drive adoption and ensure new products are driving successful outcomes in ServiceNow offerings
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake and adoption
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of experience with data platform with a clear understanding of technical requirement as well customer value and outcome; Bonus points for experience w/ ServiceNow or other data platforms;
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant, or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Familiarity with Technology use cases, products (Cloud, Observability, Kubernetes, API Gateways, Security Scanner, Network Management, etc) and most importantly enthusiasm to learn about them to solve customer problem
- Experience and success working with global field sales team
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions, including a strong understanding of what is technically feasible
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying "no" or "not now"
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.