Director, Product Management - Network Products & Innovation at FOURKITES
An exciting product leadership opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”.
We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader with previous experience and passion in strategy, innovation and Enterprise SAAS products to manage a suite of exciting new network enablement products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy and roadmap, driving the definition and delivery of product releases, and managing the full life cycle of this high-demand SaaS product suite.
About the role:
As the Director, Product Management - Network Products & Innovation, you will manage a global team of high-performing product and go-to-market managers, and work closely with sales and customers to understand market needs, define requirements, package features into product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. You will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with sales, marketing, engineering, customer support, and key customers.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop a well defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- Have experience building a network business understanding the nuances of scale vs utilization
- Experience managing diverse teams across global geos orchestrating new product launches
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school preferred
- Experience working in Logistics, warehousing or supply chain is a plus
- 6-10 years of product management or similar experience developing SaaS products and technologies.
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch).
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations