Director, Product Marketing, Automation at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Leader who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. The Product Marketing Director gets to drive an entirely new and additive GTM vector for our company. We are looking for someone who can drive a solution selling-based product marketing effort. This is an individual with Executive presence who can represent the ServiceNow’s hyper automation story in front of analysts and internally, creating industry momentum and leadership. S/he understands value selling and has experience with Sales Enablement, thought leadership and demand gen asset creation. The successful candidate is a strong individual contributor with the skills to grow and develop a team. The candidate has familiarity with at least one of these key hyper automation domains: App Dev Platforms, integration, AI/ML and BPM/process automation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive an entirely new and additive GTM vector for ServiceNow
- Work with customers, product, sales, marketing, and partner teams to support our hyper automation GTM
- Drive positioning and messaging of hyper automation to support the long-term growth of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Drive programs, and content to ensure the long-term growth of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, and across Marketing to deliver differentiated and engaging marketing content and influence appropriate inclusion across campaigns.
- Own hyper automation sales enablement and build assets that can help scale the Field Security Team.
- Collaborate with AR, PR and thought leadership to build industry momentum for hyper automation
- Support content needs for sales plays, conferences, product launches etc.
- Participate in social marketing and blogging activities to drive awareness
- Build ServiceNow hyper automation web presence
- Drive internal alignment with extended product marketing teams and industry marketing.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of product/solution marketing/management, including product launch experience
- 5-7 years of experience in App Dev Platforms, Integration, BPM/Process automation or AI/ML.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of creating positive industry momentum with analysts
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Up to 15% annually (once it is safe to travel)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.