Director of Product, Same Day Delivery Exchange at ShopRunner
At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands and retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner’s Same-Day Exchange empowers retailers to offer same-day delivery to their customers by turning their brick & mortar stores into mini-fulfillment centers and connecting them with a network of last mile providers. As the Director of Product, you will lead developing and executing the product strategy to launch and scale the multi-sided platform of retailers, last mile providers, and customers.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create Same-Day Exchange product strategy and vision
- Lead the product team including Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to launch and grow the Same-Day Exchange
- Oversee the alpha launch of the Same-Day Exchange product and program (focused on select retailers in select markets)
- Develop phased rollout plan to scale the product across markets, retailers, stores, and couriers
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to create sales materials
- Work collaboratively with Sales/Partner Success to increase product adoption by retailers
- Participate in and present product at prospective and current partner retailer meetings
- Regularly present program updates at the executive level
- Develop deep understanding of retailer technical systems and operations to inform product strategy and development
- Partner with engineering to influence technical solutioning and architecture to optimize for speed and quality
- Identify, manage, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
- Co-manage development, monitoring, and communication of program level objectives and key results
- Build empathy for different user types through research and data to drive product experience
- Manage and grow PMs
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Product Experience. 8+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of launching new products. Experience in fulfillment, last mile logistics, and/or retail supply chains is a plus.
- Retail Passion. A strong passion for the retail industry.
- Strong Communicator. You communicate clearly and persuasively in multiple mediums with peers, engineers, designers, stakeholders, senior leaders, and customers.
- Management Experience. Experience growing and leading product teams.
- Business Savvy. Hyper focus on delivering and quantifying business impact. Ability to create, monitor, and optimize KPIs. Familiarity with fundamental business frameworks and concepts. Ability to gain quick understanding of market drivers and competitive landscape.
- Cross-Functional Player. You can work with diverse stakeholders to set expectations, report progress, and influence outcomes.
- Bias for Action. You know how to make things happen.
- Customer Champion. You are obsessed with understanding the customer (or end user), and ultimately building a product that delivers customer value.
- Enthusiasm. You are excited about working in a startup environment but are unfazed by the ambiguity and dynamic culture that come with it
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.