Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
What you do at Avant:
- Design, implement, and manage Finance technology and platforms to enable growth and scale
- Partner with external consultants to onboard new tools and solutions using existing tools
- Collaborate with other business units to strengthen partnerships and impact across Avant
- Solve problems through process redesign, leveraging technology or automation
- Maintain and perform controls related to software tools
- Assist with duties to complete year-end financial statement audit
What you might own at Avant:
- Serve as owner of software tools utilized by the Finance team
- Oversee projects to create more efficient and controlled processes for the Finance function
- Own controls related to tech stack utilized by the Finance team
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 4 yr. degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of experience working at a public/venture backed company or public accounting firm.
- Tech savvy and mastered Excel
- Experience with Alteryx or similar solution preferred
- Experience or familiarity with with NetSuite, FloQast, or WDesk is a plus
- Comfortable learning finance functions and translating data needs into automated processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively communicate with all staff levels
- Dependable, organized, motivated and trustworthy
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.