The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
As the Group Product Manager for our global eSignature solution you will work with our team of Product Managers to help navigate the current product lines as well as identify and manage emerging products.
We’re looking for someone to help lead our success by ensuring that our customers, partners, and the development community at large can quickly and easily use our products and services to integrate, extend and develop applications to ensure their success.
You’ll work with multiple teams across the organization to refine and drive OneSpan’s roadmap, strategy, and vision.
As a new position within the organization, we are looking for you to put your entrepreneurial spirit to work as we continue to innovate in the identity verification and trust space, ultimately unlocking value for our current and future customers and partners.
- Oversee and work with Product Managers to define and prioritize the roadmap.
- Act as the central point of communication on the cross-functional team. Be the channel of communication between Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, and Marketing.
- Research and understand the global market needs and trends to drive product strategy and development by organizing and vetting requirements against our business goals and strategy
- Manage product roadmap direction and metrics for the greatest market competitiveness and product value to our customers, and to support our revenue and market growth plans
- Help conduct assessments of the platform and communicate findings to internal teams, customers, and prospects as part of due diligence efforts
- Partner with legal, engineering, product, operations and sales teams to identify and align on legal, and compliance.
- Understand individual state regulations and monitor any changes.
- Structure problems, develop clear hypotheses, and prioritize work against the largest impact initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in software development (ideally with a mix of SaaS, startup, B2B/B2C experience)
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Demonstrated experience in product management, launching new initiatives and including hands on experience in one or more of these areas
- A desire to focus on building great customer experiences that are secure, compliant and innovative solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proven ability to work with and influence a wide range of cross-functional teams and leaders
- Great communication skills and a talent for making complex situations understandable
- A solution-focused problem solver who’s as comfortable strategizing and leading as diving into the details of getting solutions build, tested and launched
- Flexibility. You approach problems with multiple solutions in mind, and quickly pivot when needed to better account for newly-discovered data and insight
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You actively recognize needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center