GTM Strategy - Sr. Associate at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:33 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 19, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is looking for a GTM Strategy Sr. Associate to join our Product team. The Innovation Strategy Associate will collaborate with a small team and work with business leaders to develop a pipeline of cross-channel, cross-platform products for our platform. This person will monitor trends, conduct user research, and perform market analysis, to create multi-channel customer journeys that are intuitive, forward-thinking, and meet the evolving business needs of our bank partners.
The GTM Strategy Sr. Associate will join as a member of our Innovations team responsible for the go-to-market activities at Amount. You will be responsible for helping define and bring new product experiences to our platform. Working closely with our design team, defining best-in-class experiences across our expanding product suite, and working with Product and Engineering leaders to develop and deliver an ambitious roadmap.
What You Will Do
- Help prepare strategic plans determining how to meet the future needs of the organization in a sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Develop competitive intelligence frameworks and maintain a ‘pulse’ on key factors and trends in the FinTech industry
- Conduct market research and validate/invalidate potential platform opportunities and develop business cases
- Define Amount’s approach to platform opportunities balancing technical requirements and business outcomes
- Research technical specs, draft user statements, and work with design and tech stakeholders to develop MVPs
- Effectively communicate analysis to all stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
Who You Are
- 2-5 Years of previous experience in financial services, consulting or an established record of strategic problem solving in a fast-growing environment
- Firm grasp of the product/software development cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Very well organized
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Familiarity with FinTech a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description