- Manage existing lead generation activities including SEM and paid social media to reach Hologram’s audience.
- Collaborate with BI to quantify the effectiveness of advertising and optimize campaigns to drive ROI.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to develop an understanding of our customer, identifying ways to improve our advertising strategy
- Manage sponsored media partnerships in collaboration with Content Manager and identify new partnerships
- Identify new opportunities to drive new customer acquisition and test into advertising campaigns
- Identify ABM opportunities to optimize the sales funnel
- A/B testing copy and messaging to determine the most effective messages to drive conversion and grow Hologram’s revenue
- Experience with paid advertising at a B2B tech company
- Experience negotiating media sponsorships including content syndication, webinars, and other promotional assets
- Experience making an impact on SEM campaigns to drive meaningful differences in lead conversion and quality
- Experience with Salesforce analysis & campaigns
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and implementation of this into ad strategy
- Constant analysis of emerging technologies identifying ways to target our audience
- Marketing performance linked to lead quality and sales conversion
- Knowledge of content management systems and landing page optimization tools
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $140,000-$175,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Preliminary detail with Vice President of Marketing, Lynette Grinter
- Second interview with Hologram marketing team member
- Brief exercise
- Final round of interviews to meet the broader cross functional team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.