Head of Product Integration Services at LogicGate
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Head of Product Integration Services to define and build an integration team that offers a flexible and dynamic solution for our customers. In this role, you will play a critical part in building our integration roadmap, empowering customers, and driving adoption. In collaboration with various teams such as Customer Success, Sales, Relationship Management, Product, and Engineering. Your focus will be to understand the integration needs of our clients and build out scalable solutions. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive leader with an analytical mindset and enjoys the fast paced world of SaaS.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Build and Oversee a team of Integration Services Managers and Associates responsible for delivering custom integrations support to new and existing customers
- Coach and enable Integration Services team members to do the best work of their lives and contribute to building a team culture that aligns with LogicGate’s core values
- Assist with recruiting and hiring world-class team members, demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with LogicGate’s People Success team and senior leadership to build career progression plans and help to motivate team members throughout their career journey
- Facilitate regular 1:1s and ongoing performance feedback discussions
- Build trust within the team via transparent and empathetic communication
- Deliver employee onboarding programs that enable new team members to quickly own integration projects and provide value to customers quickly
- Serve as the ultimate owner of all Integration Services projects and internal initiatives being run by your team, focusing on integration implementations and ongoing support, increased Risk Cloud adoption as a result of integrations, and an excellent customer experience.
- Regularly track and report on project status and health
- Proactively identify projects that are at-risk due to low utilization or other relevant factors
- Step in to help address issues as needed, leveraging your API and Risk Cloud knowledge to provide winning solutions
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope, and customer expectations that could impact success
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Relationship Management and the Sales team to determine integration strategies to solve customer problems, boost retention and increase adoption
We get excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of integrations experience in the technology industry or a B2B SaaS startup environment
- A strong educational understanding of data science, analytics, and information systems
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Excel and Salesforce
- Programming or data analytics experience with applications like Power BI or SQL
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs & JSON; API automation platforms like Zapier or Workato; and scripting languages like Ruby or Python
- You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps and appreciate seeing customers become more successful because of your help and teaching
- You are quick to learn new technologies and are excited to share your passion for technology and software with others
- You are a dedicated leader and invest in the growth and development of others and their work
- You have built or grown similar customer facing teams from the ground up
- You are a skillful communicator, and recognize the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one
- You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- You have experience with and expertise in key software utilized by LogicGate’s Global Customer Organization including: Jira, Zendesk, Pendo, customer success software such as Catalyst or Gainsight, etc.
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular training, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, perks like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, as you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.