At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
The Product Manager must have a passion for technical and business collaboration as well as a desire to help industrialize early-stage assets and continue growing more mature assets across a variety of industries (and with a variety of underlying technologies). S/he must be comfortable being both a team player and a leader. The candidate will be a critical founding member within a new business unit at West Monroe, as we grow the team and prove the impact to the business.
- Set the long-term strategy and roadmap for Intellio Labs assets with input from market, clients, internal users, and key West Monroe thought leaders
- Compare our assets to competitor's assets to assess competition in the market
- Develop roadmap and tactical plan (backlog) for all relevant assets
- Communicate the strategy and roadmap to all the relevant participants and stakeholders, and progress towards this plan on a regular basis
- Partner with software development teams to build an asset or a new feature / function from concept to design, prototype, testing, promotion, and support
- Manage to an operating plan for each asset including growth objectives, pricing model, and service offering alignment
- Analyze and report on impact and value of the assets as it relates to our overall business and strategy at West Monroe
- Manage and implement asset specific marketing activities (internal and external promotion) in collaboration with marketing and corporate communication teams while ensuring the positioning accurately reflects the features and benefits of the asset
- Work with development teams to estimate and prioritize the right features / enhancements / break fixes
- Develop and stand-up governance and product management structure across the portfolio of assets
- A track record of successful product management (5+ years)
- Sincere empathy for the client and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Experience working with and/or managing SaaS products and services
- Extremely strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Experience and participation in product management, Scrum and Agile ceremonies and activities
- Savvy with data – You know how to leverage data to make decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, systems administration, human resources, or similar, MBA a plus
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.