ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for defining and building a premier customer experience that is desirable, feasible, and viable. The ideal candidate will have a customer-centric mindset, someone who will learn, understand and advocate the customer’s needs. They will use that deep understanding to execute on the business strategy for the product, as well as specifying the functional requirements needed.
- We are looking for a self-starter to help us build our new world-class customer experience platform. The ideal candidate will be able to dive in and
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create a new world-class customer experience platform
- Manage product requirements through development including business requirements, user flow, stories, testing etc.
- Understand and be able to communicate the vision and features of the platform
- Help with the roadmap, and strategy of the product by elevating the user needs
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to shape, support, and execute product goals
- Support new feature launches, including launch communication, rollouts, and signal gathering
- Monitor and analyze user feedback for platform related pain points
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand user sentiment better
- Design solutions that maximize the scalability of content and user experience
- Work closely with our research teams, UX/UI design and customers to iterate and design solutions
- Develop new ways to motivate customers using on-platform gamification
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in product related to online/mobile platforms, preferably consumer platforms
- Experience as an agile product manager, product owner, or scrum master preferred
- Deep understanding of user analytics and feedback loops
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- User research, Ethnography, and/or Analytics background is a plus
- Experience with iterative agile testing preferred
- Mobile/Responsive Experience a plus
- A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality
- A self-motivated problem solver who can innovate and calmly approach a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.