Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a user-centric Product Manager who is passionate about developing honest and transparent financial products that improve lives. Whether that’s helping users pay for the things they love responsibly or enabling them to reach their financial goals, this Lead Product Manager will spend the time to understand our user’s needs, delve into the data to understand behaviors and sharpen their instincts to anticipate non-obvious opportunities that will change the trajectory of our product. This Lead Product Manager is comfortable with ambiguity, works well cross-functionally and has an owner’s mentality.
The Consumer Product team at Affirm builds products for our Shopping Marketplace, new Financial Products and Rewards across our mobile app and web-owned channels. As a beloved brand with an NPS score of 79, we’re focused on building high-retention and frequency user experiences, enabling Affirm to become a bigger part of our consumer’s lives. You’ll collaborate with a team of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers and Marketers to bring the next generation of Affirm’s Consumer Products to life while making consistent improvements to existing experiences.What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product definition, strategy, and long term vision for our suite of consumer products
- Invent the future by talking to customers, looking at the data, and building products that our users will love
- Collaborate with a stellar team of researchers and analysts to run UXR, usability studies, data-driven experiments and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing and consumer business
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Track record of successfully launching and growing consumer software products and services
- Experience in a D2C facing product role in e-commerce, consumer internet, fintech or payments
- Analytically driven and highly metrics oriented
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel for product analysis
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.