Manager, Go-to-Market & Product Strategy
As a Manager, Go-to-Market & Product Strategy with FourKites, you will be responsible for launching new features, products and offers regionally and globally. You will work hand-in-hand with product management and solutions marketing to ensure that internal teams are prepared to support and drive adoption of new releases. This key player will partner effectively with Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance, and be comfortable performing under high-pressure, quickly changing and often ambiguous conditions.
While we continue to scale this team, we will be looking for dedicated Go-to-Marketing Managers to work on specific products. Reporting into the dedicated Product owner for Analytics, Data Science, Integration or Multimodal.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, drive, and communicate the go-to-market project plans for multiple features, products, or offers simultaneously
- Lead quarterly go-to-market planning for multiple product lines
- For the highest priority releases, regularly prepare executive-level presentations and dashboards that communicate the cross-functional status of the release
- Collaborate with product managers, peer go-to-market, solution and technical program managers to ensure non-technical and technical teams are aligned
Who you are:
- Highly analytical and organized with excellent problem solving skills
- 2+ years product marketing, product management, new product commercialization or equivalent experience within the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and work effectively in a cross-functional, matrixed management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications, active listening, and presentation development skills
- You have the experience to give delivery processes, training material, offer definition and promotional planning, and the confidence to ensure stakeholders address gaps
- You have an uncanny ability to help teams breakdown complex problems into discrete, manageable workstreams
- You bring an attitude of winning and optimism to your teams – helping them recognize and celebrate small victories on the way to launch
- Undergrad in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics or similar). MBA desirable but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment - candidates from top-tier consulting firms are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working in Supply Chain/Logistics desirable but not required
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.