Outbound Product Manager - Customer Success Programs at ServiceNow
Job Title: Outbound Product Manager – Customer Success Programs
Location: San Diego, CA; Chicago, IL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Outbound Product Manager role is part of the Customer Success Programs group within Customer Outcomes (Professional Services). This role is collaborative, working with Customer Success Advocates and others in Customer Outcomes as well as Sales, Solution Consultants, and Marketing.
With a combination of exceptional strategy, planning and communications skills, an insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial “get stuff done” mindset, you’ll help us drive how Customer Success Programs fulfils our customers’ needs around the world.
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute to the definition and development of our own services.
- Work with marketing, services executives, and customer success to develop and execute strategies that ensure services connect with the right target customers.
- Develop assets, materials, and communications to be used externally and internally.
- Build and execute enablement and marketing plans activities to drive awareness of services.
- Participate and contribute to answering pre- and post- implementation questions.
- Understand and interpret demand from customers and internal and external partners and recommend solutions.
- Successfully lead projects from vision through execution.
- Define success KPI’s and report on progress.
- Minimum 5 years combined experience in either professional services, product management or product marketing
- ServiceNow platform experience is a plus
- Experience designing, building, and operating professional service services
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, management, and internal and external customers and partners
- Think strategically, learn fast, and communicate with impact
- Be comfortable and thrive presenting to large audiences as well as be able to go-deep 1:1 with customers and internal stakeholders
- Have experience creating engaging and educating content. Types of content could include, but is not limited to, presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, and videos.
- Have demonstrated experience defining paths to market for new products as well as the successful execution of that go to market strategy.
- Ability to influence business and drive to outcomes
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve and present complex problems in an understandable way to stakeholders and business leaders
- Ability to work independently or work with a team, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong analysis skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.