Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
We are hiring our first Product Advocate. Product Advocates are the link between our go to market organization and the product teams here at Cribl. These experts specialize in helping customers understand the potential of using Cribl products, wowing them with our functionality while also helping them use the product in unique and exciting ways. This role requires deep technical understanding married with the ability to communicate across a variety of mediums to varied audiences. The focus is on Cribl products and potential use cases, equipping folks who are using them with tips, tricks, and how-to’s prior to and during their evaluation phases. This customer-first approach is focused more on making customers successful than on selling the product – because let’s face it, once users understand what Cribl products help them do, they inevitably want to buy more. You’ll be responsible for managing customer requests, responding to those requests, and providing insight to the rest of the Cribl team and other stakeholders on challenges and opportunities our customers run into when evaluating our products.
This unique role is focused on building a brand new Product Advocate team here at Cribl, and will be responsible for:
- Developing a practice for engaging new users of Cribl products, or those who haven’t yet signed up for formal support, and ensuring they are fully enabled to realize the value of Cribl solutions in their environment
- Creating messaging that delivers accurate, helpful information to folks evaluating Cribl products so they can make informed decisions
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for building metrics that reflect new customer volume, response time, and customer satisfaction/engagement
- Engaging in two-way dialog about company, product, and marketing priorities and deliver expertise on potential buyers.
- Evangelism - You will be an champion for the products, solutions, and company in media, social media, at events, for analysts, with sales, and with customers and prospects
- Experience in technical/product marketing, customer success, systems engineering, or other outbound technical role
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills, including creating written content and giving presentations to varied audiences
- A blend of technical understanding and the ability to deliver complex concepts in a clear, concise manner to Cribl users
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, cooperating and coordinating with many other groups within the company
- Must be willing to travel to interact with customers. This role will typically require 10-20% travel
- Exceptional capacity to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.