We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment. Our software and product teams are building the Fast Radius platform which will help customers design and manufacture parts and products without the need for long development cycles or lead times.
Bring your own product management skills to help develop an emerging platform to create the next generation of the manufacturing industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Play a significant role in the next manufacturing revolution, bringing to bear a platform that delivers a collaborative and comprehensive approach to manufacturing.
- Collaborate with UX design, software engineering and other functions, while leveraging user research and data analysis, to gain insight, develop hypotheses and identify opportunities to create impactful customer solutions.
- Conduct customer research, requirement gathering, working in cross-functional teams (especially product, UX, design and marketing), and driving decisions based on actionable metrics.
- Champion successful outcomes for your team and Fast Radius through clear communication around OKRs, initiatives and priority.
- Grow our Product practice and assist with the refinement of our product process, vision, strategy and roadmap. Eventually own areas of the strategic roadmap that align with our vision and strategy, while also owning detailed requirements that translate into clear development efforts.
- Maintain trust through transparent communication with regard to progress, successes and losses.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience building a software product as a Product Manager
- Guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for initiatives across audiences for our 2-sided marketplace.
- Experience working with two or three member marketplace products.
- Establish and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- Strong analytical problem-solving allowing the grasp of unwieldy problems that are broken down into a subset of manageable challenges.
- Radical customer focus with a strong curiosity and/or past experience in engineering workflow and supply chain management where a streamlined process to create a physical product is the end goal.
- Crystal clear communication to convey the needs of the customer and aligns stakeholders
- Leadership that couples empathy, humility, and a relentless desire to experiment, learn, and adapt-Agile/Scrum development experience a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description