Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
Come join the Platform Foundation Product team and work with a talented group of PMs, developers, designers and researchers. Platform Foundation looks to provide scalable and intuitive platform services that enable ServiceNow, partners and customers to build, extend and deliver ServiceNow products.
Your mission will be to innovate on how customers get the ROI from their ServiceNow subscriptions. You will make the entire lifecycle of license management for customers seamless and intuitive and spearhead new licensing models for ServiceNow. This role is extraordinarily collaborative, working with peer inbound and outbound product managers across BUs, customers, engineers, designers, researchers, pricing operations, compliance, IT and other cross functional teams.
What you get to do in this role:
Product Strategy and Planning:
- Drive product vision and strategy that sets us up for success as we look to scale to $10B+ in revenue
- Define user/buyer personas and use cases
- Collaborate with customers, researchers, and designers on developing and testing innovative product ideas
- Validate and refine product designs/early product offerings through Design Partner Program, Product Advisory Council and with other customers directly
- Own product feature-based competitive analysis
- Continually define and groom epic and story product roadmap with 3-4 release horizon
- Engage stakeholders on necessary inputs for product strategy & roadmap, get buy-in, manage communications, expectations and dependencies
Requirements Prioritization and Release Management:
- Gather, prioritize and define requirements (while actively grooming backlog) into executable epics and user stories for engineering
- Establish and maintain relationships with the other BUs to evaluate and manage cross-BU dependencies (both from and to the BU)
- Create product/feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, success metrics, and related documentation
- Collaborate with engineering team on release mgmt.: understand status, risks, dependencies and help address risks and resolve issues
- Define key product success metrics and ensure they are instrumented & reviewed
- Understand how customers are using the product, gains & pains, reasons for low usage
- Know top 3-5 customers intimately, their specific use cases, gains & pains
- Understand use cases by BU to better serve internal customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years Product Management experience
- Strategic mindset: able to define product strategy that achieves strong customer value and business outcomes
- Entrepreneurial: self-starter, able to navigate high degree of uncertainty and risk
- Technically savvy with experience working with developers and designers to craft delightful customer experiences
- Strong prioritization skills and the discipline to focus on high impact activities
- Top notch written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, defining and effectively capturing product requirements and transforming them into an actionable product roadmap
- Customer focus: has deep curiosity about customer needs, as well as a track record in building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Facilitative leadership skills: can use marketing, product, and business knowledge to inform decisions and communicate effectively with/ influence internal and external parties
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills and a proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Effective stakeholder management is a must for this role
- Deep understanding of various types of Licensing models would be a plus
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with processes around pricing operations and compliance would be a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.