At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As a Principal Product Manager at Showpad, you’ll work closely with other Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Industry Analysts, and Executive Stakeholders to develop an effective product strategy . You’ll collaborate with multiple teams and iterate on an ever-evolving Sales Enablement solution.
Open for remote hiring in the United States
Key Responsibilities for a Principal Product Manager at Showpad
- Lead initiatives across multiple business units to execute on strategy and maintain a cohesive cross-product experience
- Guide business decisions based on evidence and analysis.
- Influence the executive management team and gain agreement on initiatives
- Educate the broader cross functional team on initiatives
- Identify underlying patterns and opportunities by analyzing data from a variety of sources
- Mentor and coach product managers on both product and strategy
- Collaborate with design, product marketing, engineering, and Go-to-market teams to increase customer satisfaction
- Build, prioritize and communicate a product strategy and roadmap to internal teams, customers, partners and analysts
Required Skills for a Principal Product Manager at Showpad
- 6+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- Experience shipping successful products
- You should be able to show us successful products you have shipped.
- Experience navigating and working successfully within a complex, matrixed environment in multiple geographies
- Demonstrated business case development and product strategy experience
- Proven ability to tell compelling stories backed by rigorous research and analysis
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.