Product Consultant - PlayerSpace (Open to Remote) at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Product Consultant is responsible for consulting customers through the implementation process and ensure there is strong long-term system adoption. This position requires problem solving, and the ability to consistently think outside of the box to provide solutions that fit customer needs and objectives.
The Product Consultant reports to the Product Consultant Team Lead.
Note: This role serves our PlayerSpace product.
- Launch customers on product(s) contracted
- Acquire knowledge of all facets of the implementation process and apply functional knowledge
- Provide consult and recommendations on best practices
- Work with customers following implementation to make sure software is being adopted and workflow processes are being followed
- Evaluate, edit and update PC documentation
- Maintain 8.5+ for post launch survey results
- Travel: 25-35%
- Highly organized
- Must be able to demonstrate self-directed ability to handle and prioritize multiple customer projects and incoming customer requests
- Top-notch presentation and communications skills
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Six (6+) months of related experience required
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience
- Passion for nonprofits
- Prior experience at a nonprofit
- Prior experience using member management software
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
The budgeted salary for this position is $40,000 - $50,000 and will be commensurate with experience.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.