DialogTech is an award-winning SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Chicago. Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversionsAs the market leader in call analytics and optimization, we provide data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and conversion platform. This delivers visibility and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each step of the marketing and sales processes.
We are looking for a Product Coordinator to help with a short-term project (2-3 months) with the potential for longer term opportunities.
What you’ll do and the team you'll join:
The Product Coordinator will be working directly with the Product Management team helping onboard clients on our beta products. If you love working with technology and engaging with people, you'll thrive in this role. You will need to be someone who is thorough and accurate in every interaction.
You will be successful if you can:
- Taking customer objectives and applying those to their account configurations for products in beta.
- Overseeing quality control and UAT of account configurations using a beta product.
- Extract, manipulate and format data into appropriate formats for consumption by systems and customers.
- Monitor production status of client’s reports and ensure the integrity of the data.
- Handle technical issues that occur within an account.
- Advance issues as needed to Product and other departments within the organization.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on potential updates to make the product stronger for general release.
What skills and experience will you need to excel in this position?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in online advertising.
- Strong analytical and implementation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Deep experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Adwords certified professional with minimum of Search Advertising certification.
- Strong command of search engine research and reporting resources.
- Proficient in spreadsheet capabilities, such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard-working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work, five times running, and an Inc 500 fastest growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.