Product Integration Associate at LogicGate
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We are seeking an energetic Associate with a consultative mindset that has a passion for creating integration solutions for our customers by providing technical expertise and applying creative problem solving. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, with a focus on their GRC activities. Looking for an individual who not only has passion for our software but who is looking to expand their knowledge with other platforms and how they can uniquely connect together to drive outcomes that improve the lives of our customers.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Assist in implementing custom integration solutions for customers end to end, including design, build, go-live, and on-going maintenance
- Build out custom connectors to various third party platforms based off customer need
- Configure standard integrations with common third party platforms that support our out-of-the-box content offerings and align to GRC use cases
- Analyze data from a variety of internal and external sources to drive the prioritization of integrations to be developed
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Risk Cloud platform and features to incorporate in integration design and build
- Research and gain an understanding of GRC best practices across a variety of use cases
We get excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, and Engineering majors preferred, though all are welcome to apply
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience, ideally in consulting
- A strong educational understanding of data science, analytics, and information systems
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Excel and Salesforce; programming or data analytics experience with things like Power BI or SQL is a plus but not required
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs & JSON; API automation platforms like Zapier or Workato; and scripting languages like Ruby or Python are a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable — candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace an agile work style
- Willingness to take initiative — we’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular training, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, perks like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, as you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.