Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology. We're looking for Technical Product Managers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You'll Do:
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work with business partners to balance business and technical objectives, and manifest these as clear, stable priorities for the team.
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver the product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Define, monitor, and analyze platform metrics
- Communicate product health, progress, and vision to internal customers
- 5+ years of product management experience in tech or biotech industry
- 5+ years working with agile software development teams
- 3+ years managing teams
- Experience with AWS architecture
- Experience with high performance compute infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills