At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Do you already work on SaaS or PaaS products? Come try LaaP! (Lending as a Platform). Our Product and Technology teams solve incredibly hard problems daily and help shape an amazing experience for our LaaP partners.
In your role as a Product Manager, you will be responsible for research, development, and implementation of new products and features for our internal Administration and Engineering tools. You’ll work closely with Amount’s Product Development leadership, Business Development, Design, Customer Success, Engineering and our internal teams to create project plans for new internal tools and features. You will keep all stakeholders in-the-know while the product/feature is being built. Once your product is ready for launch, you will oversee all the training materials and documentation needed to ensure a successful rollout.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What You'll Work On
- Research, Development and Implementation
- Conduct data-driven analysis of how our teams administer and build our software.
- Meet with internal teams and identify existing tools for their needs or identify opportunities for improvement or development of new tools
- Champion and pitch the ideas that you’ve identified that will drive efficiencies across product development and platform administration to Amount Leadership
- Meet regularly with Product Development leadership and teams to identify risks and opportunities then work in partnership with those teams to capture those opportunities
- Write technical specs and work with your technical stakeholders to get your project prioritized
- Create a product release plan (timing, training, etc) keeping in mind that you have technical and non-technical users
- Document what you built so that future Amount employees and teams can hit the ground running
- Evangelize the solutions and tools that exist to the teams you’ve identified who could benefit
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of experience with any of the following: Call Center Operations, Contact Center as a Service technologies, Telephony or VOIP / SIP deployments, Cloud-based multi-tenant telephone platforms
- You have prior experience working with technology platforms
- You have a STEM or business administration degree or equivalent experience
- You’re familiar with Agile software and product development methodologies and tools
- You are inquisitive and excited to empower colleagues with tools for their work
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description