“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, EVP of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team, which offers an entrepreneurial culture, backed by the financial stability and market maturity of a larger corporation, is curious, committed to customer success and focused on client engagement and the customer experience.
- The team is growing fast and the business is continuing on a growth trajectory, with plans to expand further into other markets.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to evaluate different data sources and determine their impacts as a targeting solution
- Capability to excel in an environment dealing with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We loved to see:
- 3+ years of insurance product management experience. Preferable in commercial insurance but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Risk Management and Insurance
- Experience working with SAS
Impact you’ll make:
- You will be responsible for assessment of commercial market opportunities, identifying and developing new commercial insurance solutions, developing go to market strategies and establishing product life cycles and enhancements.
- You will serve as subject matter expert on commercial insurance product features and applications while identifying data deficiencies and help providing appropriate remedies.
- You will make assessments of new data and applicability of the data for new commercial insurance product development.
- You will provide consultative assistance to both internal (sales, ops, legal, management) and external partners.
- You will manage the product lifecycle including identifying and developing enhancements.
- You will work closely with sales team to manage pricing guidelines, identify market expansion opportunities, and forecast sales trends.
- You will have the opportunity to mentor current junior or new employees both within the insurance organization and across
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.