At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
What You'll Work On
- Manage the design and delivery of the Application and Verifications Customer Facing component underlying a best-in- class technology platform.
- Identify, design and advocate for initiatives to contribute to the achievement of major organizational goals
- Act as Agile Product Owner by leading scrum team priorities, managing backlog, and ensures successful product delivery
- Define and drive web analytics strategy for end user application and verifications journeys and make data driven recommendations to advance to platform
- Serve as the organizational expert in best practices for CX and partner with research teams on industry benchmarking
- Collaborate with Design and Business Development for new bank integrations to ensure platform scalability and smooth applicant experiences
- Help define success metrics and manage your own set of KPIs critical to the product platform’s success
- Partner with Business Intelligence & Analytics teams to ensure strong reporting capability around defined KPIs, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Work cross-functionally (design, engineering, TechOps) to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with customer success functions to ensure the voice of the customer is being represented in the product vision
- Manage product managers & junior product managers
- Provide thought leadership on emerging technology to enhance our product and service customer experience
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of experience
- STEM or business degree (MBA preferred)
- Prior experience in a customer experience product management role (technology platforms highly preferred)
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non technical audiences
- Experience with web analytics platforms (Adobe, Tealium, etc)
- Management experience
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description