Product Manager, Data Science
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As Product Manager, Data Science, you will be part of a team that is charged with increasing the value of existing products and delivering new products for our market which utilize the large data sets generated across our client base. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market feedback. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product development to define product requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, regularly working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Specify requirements for internal and external products by conducting market and technical research
- Work with development, data science, and design teams to refine requirements and build defined features
- Maintain the backlog and lead agile ceremonies for multiple scrum teams
- Collaborate with the product management team to align the road map with the company and product strategy
- Communicate product vision to key stakeholders within the organization
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or another related field
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of working closely with a data science team, large complex data sets and advanced visualization tools
- Familiarity with data science principles, Python and R, benchmarking, data standardization, and machine learning
- Experience in healthcare and financial data not required, but is a plus
- Fluent in agile software development methodologies
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and client needs