Product Manager - DevOps at Relativity
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work directly with product and architect leads to build product strategies and goals.
- Ensure that rapid response to end user, customer, or business issues and products are stable in production while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows.
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Analyze and interpret data for use in decision making and report on key product metrics.
- Develop internal rollout strategy and communication content.
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives.
- Understand the product from the end user POV; identify key pain points and experience opportunities; ensure insights are carefully considered in prioritization.
- Ensure quality, compliance, performance are prioritized and technical debt is managed.
- Drive continuous learning & improvement, set metric targets and iterate in pursuit of defined outcomes.
- Collaborate with other product teams to unlock dependencies and effectively leverage shared data, systems, and service.
- Evangelize Lean disciplines to minimize waste and maximize speed of value to end user and business.
- Utilize DevOps principles to create flow, make work visible, shorten feedback loops, find problems earlier and drive learning.
- Continuously evolve and optimize processes and standards to build speed, quality, agility, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in a diverse, distributed team environment using Lean/Agile Product Management practices.
- Balanced, business-minded approach using qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate objectives.
- Strong user-centric design thinking, MVP and closed-loop feedback-driven iteration, Agile Development, Hypothesis/Outcome focus, etc.
- Product Management experience and technical understanding of software development lifecycle in Lean/Agile/DevOps environments.
- Experience working in an environment of automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company.