Product Manager, Fraud Prevention at ShopRunner
Precognitive (a ShopRunner subsidiary) is revolutionizing the way companies fight online fraud and protect their customer accounts. Our fraud prevention platform provides a multidimensional solution that combines device intelligence, advanced behavioral analytics, and machine learning.
We develop innovative, easy-to-deploy technology that intelligently interprets data to create an unrivaled level of accuracy in fraud detection and prevention. We deliver immediate impact for businesses by stopping fraud while also reducing false positives and avoiding disruption to legitimate consumers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will focus on fraud prevention services offered through Precognitive. Our fraud prevention platform services eCommerce retailers in addition to financial services, travel and entertainment industries. Our clients integrate our fraud prevention technology into their websites and mobile applications to prevent and mitigate a variety of fraud use cases ranging from payment fraud to API abuse.
This is a dynamic role for individuals with a strong aptitude for working with online risk and security. You’ll work with big data, developing a deep understanding of payments, authentication and fraud prevention, and general cyber security challenges, along with expanding our platform capabilities and managing our product roadmap.
You will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders to build and maintain a roadmap, understand and create stories for features, identifying development resource requirements, project timelines and milestones and liasoning with the broader ShopRunner product team.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help guide the Precognitive platform to better prevent fraud, identify users, and mitigate cyber attacks
- Write user stories and requirements for product features
- Develop technical diagrams and documentation
- Work closely with technical teams within engineering and development to document requirements using Jira
- Maintain product roadmap using Roadmunk and other industry standard tools
- Research market competitors and evaluate product gaps, emerging functionality and industry trends
- Effectively track and share roadmap and development progress with business stakeholders and ShopRunner product team
- Assess changes to the fraud prevention space as well as stay abreast of changes to technology (mobile devices, browsers and communication protocols), regulatory changes
- Identify product and feature enhancements
- Understand and track project expenditures
- Work with product and engineering to enhance the User experience
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of product management in online security, fraud prevention, payments or related fields
- Proven track record of delivering complex features from inception to delivery
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- Experience working with product teams, engineers, and designers to define and launch new features
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.