Product Manager - Issuing at Moov Financial
Moov is on a mission to revolutionize financial services by accelerating the velocity of money. Our unified platform enables SaaS companies to accept, store, send, and spend money, while their customers choose how to pay and get paid.
As a product manager on our Card Issuing team, you'll spearhead the development of customer-facing features, APIs, and infrastructure that allows our customers to launch card programs with amazing cardholder experiences. You will define the strategy for our "spend" functionality, playing a crucial role in aligning this with Moov's overarching vision.
Working alongside our passionate team of builders, you'll solve complex technical challenges to provide unparalleled end-user payment experiences. We're looking for a candidate who is as enthusiastic about the intricate flow of funds as they are about crafting a beautiful product UX and API design. Your passion for both the technical and creative sides of product management will be instrumental in driving Moov's mission forward.
- Deeply understand customer needs by engaging with customers, sales teams, and market feedback.
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for Issuing product adoption.
- Guide your development team and coordinate with teams across the organization to actualize the product strategy.
- Stay informed about market alternatives to our platform to validate our direction or initiate changes as needed.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, especially in technical areas like platforms or payments.
- Deep customer empathy and product sense.
- Solid technical and analytical understanding, with a strong interest in APIs and emergent technologies.
- Experience with card processing or card issuing is a big plus, but not a must-have.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with a demonstrated ability to coordinate efforts across multiple teams.
- A history of setting, prioritizing, and achieving product goals, and turning complex ideas into clear, actionable plans.
- An imaginative and curious approach to product development, with a strong drive to succeed.
Moov is a 100% remote company with people from more than 25 states. We’re backed by a16z and other respected investors. We won Visa’s global Everywhere Initiative and our community of builders grows larger every day. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we embrace diversity, creativity, and equal opportunity.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
We have mountain bikers, skiers/boarders, runners, video gamers, musicians, movie buffs, weight lifters, and about every other type of person in between. We enjoy solving problems and tackling challenges with creativity. If we don’t know the answer, we revel in the hunt to find it. We like helping people and choose to give first. We’re patient, open, and honest. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making the complex simple and delightful, you’ll find a home at Moov.
- Competitive base salary + employee stock options w/early exercise opportunity
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Medical Ins: Health Savings Account (HSA) option w/employer contribution
- EAP and other wellness resources
- Unlimited PTO + generous paid holiday schedule
- Learning stipend and a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Home office stipend
- Culture of people helping people who give first, celebrate wins together and embrace autonomy, transparency, and trust
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team passionate about solving customers’ needs and who love what they do
- Partner with a community of 3000+ developers around the world, helping them focus on possibilities vs payments
- Employee referral incentive
Salary range: The annual salary range for this position is $160k to $196k. This range may reflect multiple job levels at Moov and will be refined throughout the interview process based on variables such as the candidate's experience, geographical area, and other key factors.
If you’re nervous about not meeting every qualification above, apply anyway. Moov is all about pushing boundaries—ours, yours, and the industry’s—so we look for curious people willing to experiment and grow. While we can’t teach curiosity and compassion, we can teach some technical skills. Of course, we can’t guarantee anything, but as Michael Scott says,“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!” (Or was that Wayne Gretzsky?)
One more thing:
Don’t go iron your clothes for your interview (do people still own irons?). We're all pretty casual here, so you can wear whatever you are most comfortable in.
When you meet with us, have some concrete, tangible examples of when you’ve added value, improved something, created something, or done some fantastic, customer-centric work. We also want to learn about you as a person. If you want to know what it’s like working at Moov, check out stories from our employees.
Share our job roles with others! Wouldn’t it be nice to make new friends and bring over old friends? We think so.
Moov Financial is a participant of E-Verify. All potential employees and employees are bound by the guidelines in the MOU and the rules and responsibilities. For more or up to date information on E-verify, go to https://www.uscis.gov/ and click on E-verify.