Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Managing a consumer-like product mobile roadmap, making strategic adjustments as needed based on driver needs, resource allocation, technology delivery and corporate priorities.
- Work alongside developers, user experience and quality assurance testers to deliver mobile app code that meets business objectives.
- Represent the mobile product team in day-to-day agile scrum team meetings including:
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Sprint Reviews
- Sprint and Product Integration Planning
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Backlog refinement & grooming sessions
- Product demonstrations
- Manage analytics and performance reporting.
- Analyzing market intelligence and business results to translate emerging trends into business opportunities, as well as identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies as appropriate
- Participates in the management of vendor relationships and ensures information flows between business teams and vendor for successful completion of projects.
- Staying abreast of technology trends in mobile and related areas to serve as a subject matter expert and resource to internal stakeholders
- Manages deep linking capabilities and customer feedback tools.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.