Product Manager, Optimization
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Enterprise team is focused on increasing the value of ShopRunner to our retailers by launching new products and features to enhance their customer experience. We will discover innovative ways of utilizing our unique customer relationships and data to build experiences that exceed customer expectations for our retail partners. We will also look for opportunities to replace other vendors that our partners pay for to support features on their site by building solutions that beat out the competition. We are seeking a product manager who is passionate about data and excited about bringing additional value to our retailers via site optimizations of the customer experience and a partner dashboard.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage a testing strategy and backlog to increase purchase conversion on our partners’ sites
- Evolve our partner dashboard to tell a compelling story to our retailers and surface unique, ShopRunner network data
- Share data about product performance and opportunities via the dashboard by working closely with team members on the Enterprise Product team
- Utilize our vast customer purchase history to identify new opportunities for sharing data with our partners
- Partner closely with the data, analytics and user experience teams to identify site optimization opportunities on our partners’ sites and create actionable reports that are accurate and useful for our partners
- Ensure adoption and communication of new tests and feature launches by working closely with the Partner Success team and directly with retailers as needed
- Work with product, engineering, experience design, analytics and partner success to enhance the dashboard and ensure adoption across 140+ retailers
- Optimize the customer experience on our partners’ sites along with the partner dashboard by completing user research and capturing interaction data
- Present plans and progress to senior management
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You've worked in analytics and have a passion for surfacing business insights, love a great data visualization and want to make the move into Product Management (if you're not there yet)
- Strong analytical skills: Familiarity with A/B testing, reporting and insights tools along with a comfort in understanding complex data to evolve our product strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and ideas
- Experience working with product teams, analysts, designers and developers to define and launch new features
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- 3+ years of analytics and/or product management experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.