Product Manager, Optimization at ShopRunner
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns, all while we help them stay up on the latest trends.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner acquires its members through retailer partnerships, channel partnerships, and digital marketing channels. The Marketing Product team is expanding to increase focus on how we improve the experience through those channels, resulting in higher conversion for both ShopRunner and its partners.
The Product Manager, Marketing Optimization sits at the center of a variety of stakeholders and is responsible for taking the spectrum of requirements into account while growing the count of active ShopRunner members through retailer partners. The result will be a collection of high-performing playbooks, designed to account for the diversity of the growing ShopRunner retailer network and individual consumer members, and backed with robust data. The work is high-impact and high-visibility both internally and externally.
Product Managers at ShopRunner work in a collaborative team alongside experience design and engineering to build innovative products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- As Product Manager, Marketing Optimization, you will be responsible for improving conversion through our retailer channel. This includes but is not limited to:
- Defining the testing roadmap that iterates on existing ShopRunner experience, brings in industry best practices, and strives to invent the next best practice in patterns
- Become the expert on the ShopRunner member sign up process across the retailer network
- Work with designers to add depth to how customers are interacting and why
- Quantify areas that have the most opportunity for improvement and prioritize those tests and features that address
- Improve the consumer experience including changes in copy, design, flows, and personalization
- Collaborate with Partner Success and Sales teams with to understand retailer requirements for featuring ShopRunner within their sites
- Working with developers to execute experiments, testing outcomes and tracking successes to acquire new active members. Defining requirements for improving the testing system.
- Ensuring accurate and robust data collection, and analysis of the acquisition funnel and tests that influence it.
- Track and report on KPIs, focusing on improvement over time and progress to goals
- Work with engineering team to instrument for more granular data collection where necessary
- Work with Data Science and Lifecycle Management teams to balance member acquisition with new member data collection, onboarding, and maintaining a high quality member base
You’ll report to the Director, Marketing Product Management, and work together to establish the overall vision for the member acquisition experience in combination with retailer impact.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- B2C Optimization Experience. 3+ years of experience in a B2C organization with emphasis on optimizing user experience and/or buyer acquisition. Ecommerce background preferred.
- Growth Oriented. Proven track record of improving multiple points of a purchase funnel through rigorous data-driven testing. Tests are set up in a way such that failures still move us toward our end goal by providing additional information on where success will be found.
- Cross-Functional Player. You work across diverse teams to balance multiple, sometimes conflicting, requirements from your stakeholders.
- Strong Communication Skills. You communicate with a cadence and clarity that keeps your stakeholders confident in your plan, decisions, and outcomes.
- Strong Analytical Ability. Familiarity with multivariate testing and able to analyze campaign performance and user experiences to evolve strategies. Experience with creating dashboards/reports using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc
- Bias for Action. Ability to work independently and drive your own projects to completion; impeccable attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and accountability for your products. Experience working with agile product management and engineering development.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.