About the role:
Enova’s Platform Product Management Team is looking for product managers with a passion for building and scaling platforms and tools. You will work with all of our product offerings and build the tools and platforms used by our internal and external customers to support our Enova growth strategy. You will help shape the future of our lending products and directly impact our hardworking customers!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with Business stakeholders, Engineering, Analytics and other Product Managers to identify opportunities and prioritize and write business requirements for platform features that deliver business value.
- Build and maintain the feature roadmap and contribute to the long term strategy to keep our platform compliant, secure, resilient, and easy to use.
- Drive on-going effectiveness of delivered initiatives.
- Help translate compliance, resiliency and security objectives into actionable features, with an eye for what adds the most value to running a large scale platform.
We get excited about you if you have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity writing business requirements and use cases.
- A user-centric mindset and drive to deliver the best possible solutions for your customers.
- The ability to influence and work across business stakeholders, technologists and analysts.
- An interest in technology, but experience focusing on identifying and prioritizing business needs and outcomes.
- A desire to learn and evangelize platform tools, as well as the technology used to build Enova products.
- A working knowledge of Agile development principles and processes.
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a computational or engineering related field.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory concepts and converting them into relevant, practical business requirements.
- Experience using Jira and exploring data.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.