Product Manager - Same Day Delivery Exchange at ShopRunner
At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands and retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner’s Same-Day Exchange empowers retailers to offer same-day delivery to their customers by turning their brick & mortar stores into mini-fulfillment centers and connecting them with a network of last mile providers. As a Product Manager, you will build a roadmap and lead execution of our multi-sided platform product for retailers, last mile providers, and customers.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Product ownership of our user interface to manage our delivery program and a roadmap to make this internal tool an external asset
- Drive and communicate sprint planning to reach our roadmap milestones
- Complete customer support and partner interviews to understand pain points and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Sales/Partner Success to increase product adoption by retailers
- Participate in and present product at prospective and current partner retailer meetings
- Partner with engineering to influence technical solutioning and architecture to optimize for speed and quality
- Build cases for new features or products that enhance experience for customers or partners
- Collaborate regularly with design and engineering to launch new features
- Define and prioritize product feature backlog as part of agile software development
- Drive business results and improve key metrics
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of product management experience
- Experience in retail or logistics is highly desirable
- Experience managing sprint work for engineering teams and designers
- Experience optimizing front-end end user experience
- Experience drawing insights from user interviews and feedback
- Strong organization skills: Able to gather information from a variety of sources and structure information to inform your product roadmap
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders, executives, and retail partners to promote and gain feedback on features and products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.